test

Fishing gloves buying advice

Discussion in 'General Fishing Discussions' started by zinomori, Oct 23, 2016.

Tags. Please type in a Lake Name, Species of Fish etc:
  1. zinomori

zinomori Lurker

I am new to the amazing sport of fishing and looking at buying my very first fishing gloves. I searched online for awhile and found a good deal on Jacob Ash Hot Shot's neoprene fishing gloves at . They are offering these gloves for $8.96. I have never used any fishing gloves ever before, so want to know your views before placing the order. If you guys have any better recommendations, please let me know.

Thanks.

2. Alex Nikol

Alex Nikol Lurker

First i never preferred to use gloves but now em using them and i also bought it from dealrocker.com, those people sell nice quality of gloves, you should go for it.

3. Alex Nikol

Alex Nikol Lurker

First i never preferred to use gloves but now em using them and i also bought it from dealrocker.com, those people sell nice quality of gloves, you should go for it.

4. Glen jones

Glen jones Lurker

I have also never used it but wanted to ask that Is it necessary to use gloves whats the advantage of using it??

5. I just pick some up at walmart.

6. I just pick some up at walmart.

7. Holdmybeer

Holdmybeer Lurker

I just got some dewalt cut resistant gloves at my local ace hardware and they work pretty good, but I also am careful where I grab the fish still