test

Hey Yall! catch and release..iknow the best spot!

Discussion in 'General Fishing Discussions' started by Eirc Renegar, Oct 20, 2016.

Tags. Please type in a Lake Name, Species of Fish etc:
  1. Eirc Renegar

Eirc Renegar Lurker

Welcome friends....i just joined this forumand would like to "toss in my 2 cents" I found a spot on the gila river ( buckeye) where the fishing is "the bomb"
    problem is i am not giving away the exact spot! two nice clues in the sentence above...2lbs all day with a mixture of 4,5,6,lbs...
    If you hit me up an email ..i just might turn you on to the best fishing spot in phx, metero area..Happpy fishing and i hope you catch WALTER!

2. HookedAZ

HookedAZ Administrator Staff Member

There is a ton of spots like that along that river across the state. I'd take the second sentence out of your post if you don't want to blow it up and tell members in private as you mentioned. Problem with spots like this one in urban areas is that it attracts the wrong crowd, fishermen that don't practice catch and release and groups of people that just go out there to party and leave trash. Good times though. I've caught some of the biggest fish in AZ there.

3. Nick Noyes

Nick Noyes Lurker

Right on brotha, That's awesome! Give it hell:) I'm going to Ocotillo. Home of the monster bass!!

4. Where is ocotillo at?

5. talon

talon Lurker

Gonna have to hit that up if I can find it. Thx for the catch and release.